Monday, July 20, 2009

Hanami Progress

I love this stole. I love love love it. As I have said previously, this is an amazingly well written pattern and the fabric that is created is astounding.

I am about 1/3 done. I knit 4 rows every morning after I do yoga and this practice has led to a lot of progress. It is the lack of progress/slow progress that often goes with lace that disenchants me so this has made me a fan of lace again.

I am so excited! There will definitely be more lace work done in fingering/sock weight in the future!

ON THE NEEDLES: Hanami and Circle Socks
ON THE BOOKSHELF: Across the Nightingale Floor
ON THE iPOD: Kings of Leon and Tool
ON THE TABLE: Omelettes

3 comments:

  1. Your Hanami is going to be beautiful! The 4 rows a day idea is really smart. Lack of progress is what gets me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, gorgeous! Someday I really must pick up my Hanami again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom! I had no idea you even had a blog! How has that been possible? :P

    ReplyDelete